Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Lady Han and Jang Geum through Myung Ngye

Home - About Me

Jang Geum's mother became the inspiration of Lady Han now, while jang Geum became her strength. She has done the right decision against the Choi's but we all know that this iwll be temporary because the Choi family will surely fight back against them.

Before I forget, some of my friends told me to write something about the love affair between Jang Geum and the Palace's Chief Officer. But then I couldnt write something about it because I don't have interest on their affair. What I am interest with is the way Jang Geum deal with the trials and trobules she is facing. I am actually looking for the lessons that I can use in dealing with my problems too. For quiet sometimes, the story of Jang Geum became my inspiration and courage-giver for me to fight for my existence.

Tags: ,,,

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 11:59:00 PM, Blogger make up junkie said...

I am currently watching DVD (disk 19) of Jewel in The Palace, all of it!!! And haha, I jes lost my social life because of it, no regrets haha!

Im so super hooked.

And I so so love Ji Jin-Hee to death... *faints

 
At 1/30/2006 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Lupus Fighter said...

Well. To let you know it took me 2 days and 2 nights without sleep to finish the 70 episodes of the Jewel in the palace malaysian version. and just like what you experience, I was isolated from the outside world because of this tv-series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home