Friday, December 09, 2005

About Me

Home - About Me

I think, my name is already popular in the world of pinoy blog-addicts.

I am "Ka Webspy" as other blog-addicts call me. It is also the name I used to append on my posts on all Forums, Websites and blogs as a signature.

I was born in Cagwait, Surigao Sur. I grew up as a member of the Kamayo community in San Agustin, Surigao del Sur. I also became part of the Waray-waray community in Tacloban City. Stayed sometimes in Cebu city and now living in an urban community of Luzon.

I became part of the LITIAN (Leyte Institute of Technology Family) group since 1993 and ERAIANS (New Era University Family) group since 2003. And I became one of the Pinoy Bloggers on the year 2003.

January 14, 2006 Update:

I was featured at the GMA7 24HRS program as a Kapuso Blogger blogging on the Asia's number 1 Korean TV Series "The Jewel in the Palace".

2 Comments:

At 9/12/2007 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Muffy said...

I lost my charger for my Minolta Dimage G600. I looked and ask in several shops including developing centers if they sell such item. Unfortunately, they aren't. I live in Cagayan de Oro. Can anyone tell me where I can find a charger for konica minolta NP-600 li-ion battery pack, pleease?

 
At 3/10/2008 03:21:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can anybody help me to get the 3 DVDs of the Jewel in the Palace. The show was recently aired in Zimbabwe and I have just left the country for Botswana was on episode 3. Can anybody help cant get them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home