Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wasn't Yet The End

Home - About Me

I thought the Jewel in the Palace aired by GMA7 has ended already. But then from the post at Tolsky, I realized that this series is still going on. I haven't watched this series since my transfer here in Southern Leyte. I wonder on what part is it already. I'll just guess Jang Geum is now successful on his mission on clearing the names of her mother and Lady Han's. She already wrote the life of her mother and of Lady Han on the Book of the Kitchen's Cheif Servant.

I wonder again if she's already doing her medical experiments on cow, rabbit, fish and recommended a surgery to the King.

Anyway, the viewers will enjoy every episode of this series for it contains challenges which everyone of them could learn lessons for them.

Tags: ,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home