Friday, December 09, 2005

About This Blog

Home - About Me

I was already writing blogposts about the Jewel in the Palace at my Ka Webspy blog since the start of airing of the Jewel in the Palace by the GMA7 here in the Philippines. It was just unfortunate that my Ka Webspy Network home, the site that hosted my Ka Webspy blog was also hosted by a low-end server. When my blog started to receive more than 1500 unique visitors, the server suspended my blog and told me that it already violated the TOS, that is, the site should not use more than 20% of the site's resources..

In order to continue my passion without technical interruption, I created this blog for the Jewel in the Palace or Dae Jang Geum.

Note: I am not related to GMA7. I created this blog just for my passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home